I’ve been so sensitive lately. I’m blaming it on my birth control pills.
Today we got into a mini argument because I felt like he didn’t think my cookies were good enough to bring to a cookie party.
Totally Normal. ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS.
I have no idea why I got so upset about it. I even cried!
What’s going on? More importantly, how does he put up with me!? (Serious question)
Again, blaming it on the baby stopper pills.
I don’t follow that at all. Never go to sleep angry? Please!
I need time to calm down. I have hot blood! Quick to lose my temper! And chances are, I’ll forget what happened in the morning and be ready to move on.
Why make up just for the sake of sleeping well? I need time to simmer down- even if that means a whole night of sleep.
Last night I was annoyed. Z actually had a holiday party to go to so he was home pretty late.
When we were getting ready for bed, everything he was doing/saying was bugging me! Again, we get very little privacy in our tiny apartment. We are really open with each other so typically it isn’t a big deal.
A few comments back and forth and I was prepared to sleep as far as possible from him (without leaving the bed). He tried to cuddle and I refused. I needed my space!
After about ten minutes, he moved over to my side, kissed me on the forehead and told me he loved me.
Fine, you win.
My favorite time of the day: Crawling into bed with Z after a LONG and exhausting day. I love cuddling up next to him. I love talking about anything and everything in the pitch black room under the covers of our insanely comfortable bed.
My 2nd favorite time of the day: When Z leaves for work and I have the bed to myself.
Hi. Hello. Good evening. Good morning. Good afternoon. Welcome.
I’m not really sure where this blog is going to go. Not sure what I will use it for. Not sure what type of stories I’d like to post.
Here’s what I do know:
1. I know I want to remember this time, our first year of marriage.
2. I know I’m merrily married. Most of the time.
3. I know I’m still getting used to being married. Z and I were together for nearly 5 years before we got married this past September. However, we never lived together- so we are still getting used to that. Plus, we have a teeny tiny apartment with absolutely no personal space.
4. I know we are insanely happy. We still can’t believe we are MARRIED. I still can’t believe Z is my HUSBAND.
5. I know we do NOT want children anytime soon. So don’t look to this blog for any of that! We just want to enjoy being married! The truth is, I am too selfish to have a child anytime soon. I like being the number one person in his life. Like I said- selfish.
6. I know I have a catch. My husband cleans and does ALL the cooking for the two of us. He isn’t lazy. He’s extremely intelligent. He has a wonderful job. And an all around great guy. SO this won’t be a blog where I complain about my husband leaving the toilet seat up (although he never closes the shower curtain- pet peeve).
7. I know I won’t be using the words “wifey” or “hubby” EVER. Except for in #7 of this post.
Alright, let’s see what happens!